Goal. To spearhead and coordinate academic related development programs for the University in relation to its global efforts.
Objectives: The Center aims to:
- Implement the Blended Education System for Foreign Students (BESFS – Board Resolution Number 19, Series 2012) Program as approved through Board Resolution 74, Series 2013 as its implementing Guidelines
- Explore, initiate and negotiate International Linkages and Partnerships, for academic cooperation and collaborations with schools, universities, institutions and centers through:
- -faculty, staff and student development and exchange programs;
- -Joint research and extension activities, lectures, workshops, symposia and seminars;
- -Facilitation of in-country work experience for faculty, staff and students in relevant field of studies;
- -Exchange of academic materials, scientific publications and other relevant scholarly information on cultural and scientific interests; and
- -Other activities for the advancement of global excellence in education, governance, business, technology and health.