First Semester School Year 2015-2016
- Go to the University Gymnasium to pay for your Student Council membership fee and uniform/logo.
- Proceed to the College where you will submit all of the requirements (Place in a long envelope)
- Form 138 (original of high school card)
- Original UNP CAT
- NSO Birth Certificate
- Certificate of good moral
- Two (2) copies ID Picture (1.5″ x 1.5″)
then secure your admission slip and personal information form with approved course, year and section (Study Program).
If you are a scholar:
Proceed to the Guidance office to submit your requirements for scholarship (you will need to fill up scholarship form, good moral certificate)
- Then proceed to the Administration Building to Assess at the Registrar’s Office and Pay at the Cashier’s Office
- Present duly approved white form (Registrar copy) to the Assessment Section for Registration.
- Proceed to the Cashier Section for payment.
- Proceed to the Registrar’s table and present computerized enrollment form and official receipt to validate enrollment.
- Photocopy computerized enrollment form and OR at designated section.
- Present your student ID for validation.
- Return to your College to submit your photocopy of the computerized enrollment form and official receipt
Classes will Start on June 15, 2015