- Not less than Thirty-Five (35) years old and not more than Sixty-One (61) years at the time of application. Sixty-one (61) years old means from actual date of birth and not a day older beyond 61 years old.
- A natural born Filipino Citizen;
- Holder of an earned doctorate degree from a reputable higher education institution;
- Proven track record as an administrator (President, Vice President, Dean. Campus Administrator, Director), preferably in the academe, whether in public or private, for at least Five (5) years;
- For candidates who have not previously served as President, he/she must not have been convicted of any administrative offense or any crime involving moral turpitude, wherein the penalty is more than six (6) months.
An applicant who does not meet one of the abovementioned minimum qualifications and cannot submit pertinent supporting documentary evidences for these minimum qualifications on the set deadline shall be disqualified from the Search process.
- The complete set of documents shall include the following:
- Formal application letter addressed to:
DR. PERFECTO A. ALIBIN
Commissioner, CHED &
Chair, UNP Board of Regents
4th Floor HEDC Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue
UP Diliman. Quezon City
- Detailed curriculum vitae, signed under oath (personal data, educational qualifications, work experience including organizational chart of the institution showing the candidate’s position, research output and publications, extension activities, experience in resource generation, awards and certificates, conferences attended)
- Certified true copy of documents in support of the data stated in the Curriculum Vitae. The HR Officer of the organization where the applicant comes from shall certify to the authenticity of the documents provided that the original is presented to him/her for comparison.
- Proposed Vision, Mission and Development Goals for the SUC in not more than five (5) pages.
- Certificates/Clearances from the following government agencies, obtained not more than one (1) month from the date of filing of application, indicating applicant has no pending administrative and/or criminal case:
- Civil Service Commission (CSC)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- Ombudsman (for government employees)
- Institution / Company where applicant is presently employed
- PSA (NSO) – authenticated Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by a Physician from DOH accredited health institutions but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed letterhead of hospital or clinic must indicate DOH accreditation number.
- Result of Neuropsychiatric examination conducted by a physician from a DOH accredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed. Result should be signed by a neuropsychiatric doctor. Letterhead of clinic/hospital must indicate DOH accreditation number. The test result shall also include a statement indicating the purpose for which the test is taken, e. g., “this test was taken in connection with the applicant’s application for the presidency of UNP.”
- Duly accomplished CSC Form 212 made under oath.
The Search Committee for Presidency reserves the right to validate and verify the authenticity of documents submitted and the right to accept or reject any document that it deems to be questionable. IMPORTANT: Interested applicants must submit one (1) set of original and six (6) sets of certified photocopies of documents (hard and soft copies) ON OR BEFORE AUGUST 15, 2019 AT 5:00 P.M. (PHILIPPINE STANDARD TIME)