Represented the university in meetings, conferences, activities and trade fairs locally, nationally and globally.
Advertised activities, programs and projects of the university through the radio program, “UNP Today” at DZNS every Friday, 9:00-10:00 in the morning.
Coordinated with the Academic Deans, Function Directors and Faculty Members to share their expertise when visitors come for benchmarking.
Accepted and entertained visitors who come to the university for benchmarking,
Involvement in the UNP In-House Review for the Midwifery d Nursing Programs.
Provided assistance to the different offices of the university in the dissemination of invitation and programs sponsored by UNP.
A. Programs and Activities
1. Active participation of the university in the different contests conducted in celebration of the 2011 Nutrition Month
2. Blood Typing Activity of Philippines Red Cross – Ilocos Sur Vigan Chapter
3. Lecture-workshop on teaching poetry and fiction in English and Filipino by the Philippine Center of International PEN
4. Free Nursing Review for the College of Health Sciences and College of Nursing graduating students
5. Participation and support of the different colleges of the university in the Philippine Red Cross – Ilocos Sur Vigan Chapter’s celebration of International Humanitarian Law in commemoration of the signing of the 1949 Geneva Conventions
6. Participation of the different colleges and offices of the university in the 2011 Alay Lakad, a walk for a cause spearheaded by the City Government of Vigan City
7. Handog Regalo Alay sa mga Kapuso: “Sa Alaala ni Cong. Floro Crisologo”
8. CHED’s Zonal Public Orientation for Luzon and NZR regarding Policies, Standards and Guidelines for the Graduate Programs in History hosted by UNP
9. Assisted in the coordination of William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet stage play presentation by the Seventh Stage Production House in the university
B. Represented the Office of the President in the following:
1. Dissertation Proposal Defense for the degree Doctor of Education of the Thai students enrolled in the university
2. Regional Social Development Committee and Regional KALAHI Convergence Group joint meeting
3. 150th Birth Anniversary of Dr. Jose Rizal
4. 2011 PASUC General Assembly
5. Meeting for the Conduct of a Regular KAPITOL Outreach Program
6. Meeting for the 2011 World Heritage Cities Solidarity Day Celebration
7. Orientation Seminar on Basic Tourism Statistics
8. Meeting for the 2011 Alay Lakad with a theme “Sa Bawat Hakbang, Kabuhayan sa Kabataan” sponsored by the City Government of Vigan City
9. Stakeholder’s Meeting for the Implementation of the DOLE Integrated Livelihood Program Towards Community Enterprise Development (DILP-CED)
10. Meeting with the City Mayor for the 2012 City Fiesta
11. Meeting with the Provincial Governor for the KAPITOL Outreach at San Emilio and Lidlidda, Ilocos Sur
C. Community Involvements
Coordinated and participated in the different activities spearheaded by the provincial and city government:
1. Nutrition Month 2011
2. Alay Lakad 2011, A Walk for a Cause
3. Dr. Jose Rizal’s 150th Death Anniversary Celebration
4. KAPITOL Outreach Program
5. 2011 World Heritage Cities Solidarity Day Celebration
6. Pres. Elpidio Quirino’s 121st Birth Anniversary Celebration