1. Construction of the E-Library Building and development of an E-Library System
2. Federated Alumni Association Alumni Tracer System
3. Establishment of the Data Center
4. Acquisition of Biometric units and automation of employee attendance (DTR)
5. Office Automation: University Help Desk
6. Installation of wired and wireless internet connectivity to all offices in the Administration Building and other buildings.
7. In spite of gigantic opposition, implemented the ATM payroll system.
8. Worked on the granting of a 7 Million Modernization facility under the Disbursement Acceleration Program (Mekatronics) for the student of the College of Technology; a 3Million Hydraulics Laboratory under the CHED assistance program and 41 Million budget for the Laboratory of the HRA/Entrep students under the Disbursement Acceleration Program.