The appointed Chief Administrative Officer for Administration shall be the Director for Administrative Services.
Functions. The office shall provide economical, efficient and effective management of personnel, property, and facilities.
Composition. The office shall be composed of:
- Human Resources Management Unit. The unit is tasked with the selection and hiring of highly qualified personnel and ensures their continuing growth and development.
- Property Management Unit. The unit is tasked with a systematic acquisition, inventory, and disposal of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Transport & Motor Pool Management Unit. The unit is tasked in providing adequate, comfortable, and safe transport.
- Building & Water Supply Management Unit. The unit is tasked to ensure that buildings are safe and water supply safe and adequate.
- Electrical Maintenance Unit. The unit is tasked to take charge in the installation, maintenance, and sustainability of electrical facilities.
- Aircon Maintenance Unit. The unit is tasked to install and maintain all air-conditioning facilities.
- Telecommunication Maintenance Unit. The unit is tasked to install and maintain communication facilities.