Policy Statement. The Office of Sports, Culture and Arts Programs shall promote sports and talent development and cultural awareness among students.
The Director. The Director for Sports, Culture and Arts Programs shall be appointed by the President. He/ She shall:
- Supervise, plan, direct, monitor and evaluate the Sports, Culture and Arts Programs;
- Coordinate the operation of unit in charge of Sports Development Services, Culture and Arts and Student’s Extra Curricular Activities subject to the general supervision of and under such regulations as may be promulgated by the Vice President for Student and External Affairs;
- Act as member of the Administrative Council that considers matters concerning the state of the University, recommend policies and procedures affecting the student development programs and the studentry;
- Recommend to the Vice President for Student and External Affairs co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for the holistic development of students;
- Coordinate with the Deans of Academic Units re-conduct of activities related to sports and culture;
- Conduct of research and extension activities;
- Perform other related functions
Sports Development Services. The Office of Sports Development Programs shall offer services designed for physical fitness and wellness of students.
Culture and Arts. The Office shall conduct activities designed to provide opportunities to develop and enhance talents, abilities and values for appreciation, promotion and conservation of national culture and multi-cultural heritage.