Manner of Appointment. The Vice President for Students and External Affairs shall be designated by the President subject to confirmation by the Board of Regents.
Functions. The Office shall:
- Formulate and implement policies on student affairs and services in consultation with the students;
- Plan, initiate, implement, supervise and evaluate student’s welfare and development programs including research and extension activities;
- Establish and sustain collaborations and partnerships with local and foreign universities, organizations and government and non-government agencies;
- spearhead the active engagement of the alumni in university programs and projects; and
- Perform such other functions as the President may direct.