TO ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS IN UNP COLLEGE OF LAW!
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION:
1. Must be a holder of baccalaureate degree with 18 units in English, 18 units in Social Sciences and 6 units in Math.
2. Must passed the PHILSAT (if applicable) or the UNP Law School Qualifying Test (UNP LSQT).
1. 2 copies of duly accomplished Application Form; (https://drive.google.com/…/1lvEcnRt3vAP_9Cut_EUZRY9y5…/view…)
2. Original copy and two photocopies of Official Transcript of Records (OTR);
3. Original copy and two photocopies of PSA issued Certificate of Live Birth;
4. Original copy and two photocopies of PSA issued Certificate of Marriage (married women);
5. Original copy and two photocopies of Certificate of Good Moral Character from last school attended or latest employment, if employed;
6. Original copy and two photocopies of PHILSAT Certificate (for PHILSAT Passers);
7. 3 copies of 2×2 and 1×1 picture with red background.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION:
1. Submit the duly accomplished Application Forms and the Documentary Requirements at the College of Law Dean’s Office for evaluation and approval;
2. File the duly approved Application Form with attached requirements at UNP Testing Center after the payment of testing fee (P500.00) in the Cashier’s Office;
3. Secure your testing permit after filing;
4. After the LSQT, wait for notification from the Dean’s Office for the college interview;
5. If PASSED, proceed to enrolment.
DATE OF APPLICATION: June 8 to July 10, 2020
SCHEDULE OF LSQT: July 15, 16 and17, 2020