- Request letter for recognition to operate by the UNP Administration;
- Constitution and By-Laws of the Organization;
- Duly accomplished Bio-Data of Officers and their Specimen Signatures;
- Oath of Commitment of Officers;
- Copy of Accomplishment Report of the previous school-year; and
- Copy of Financial Report of the previous school year with an Audit Report of the SAFE/Independent Audit Report or Copy of the Audited Transitional Financial Statement as the case may be.
- Submission to the OSA of accomplished application forms and requirements;
- Verification and Assessment of Duly Accomplished Application Form and Requirements;
- Interview of the Organization’s Officers by the Head of the SC, Organizations and Fraternity Services;
- Orientation with the Students’ Auditors for Financial Efficacy (SAFE);
- Interview of the organization by the Director of the Student Development Programs;
- Interview of the organization by the Vice President for Student and External Affairs and the University President for Approval;
- Issuance of Special Order of Adviser; and
- Issuance of Certificate of Accreditation and Authority to Operate.