Goal. To maintain and sustain high academic standards by managing with utmost integrity the scholastic records of students.
Objectives. The Office aims to:
- Coordinate with the VPAA in supervising and directing Commencement Exercises;
- review texts on data of enrolment, student profile, graduates, board passers, teaching and non-teaching personnel submitted to local, regional and national offices;
- initiate innovations for the improvement of the operation of the office;
- review the master list of students enrolled every semester; and
- perform other related duties assigned.