Policy Statement. The University Extension Office is geared towards the attainment of its goal leading to the implementation and realization of its programs through utilization of research outputs, transfer of technologies, and livelihood skills training to help alleviate poverty in the country.
Functions. The Office shall:
- Extend full assistance to the Vice President for Research and Extension (VPRE) in the direct management and supervision of the extension and training programs
- Direct planning, implementation and evaluation of extension and other development programs to insure effective technology promotion and dissemination in target communities.
- Coordinate with other units of the community, local government units (LGUs), regional /national/international government organizations, non-government organizations (NGOs) and peoples organizations (POs) to bring about complementation and partnership;
- In the absence of the President or Vice President for Research and Extension, represent the Extension Program in appropriate bodies/offices, chairs staff meetings and resolve problems based on established policies and sound management practices.
- Perform other related function as may be directed by the President and the Vice President for Research and Extension.
University Extension Services Office
Gilbert R. Arce, Ed.D.
Jimmy R. Soria, Ed.D.
Vice President for Research & Extension
Marciana P. De Vera, Ed.D.
Director, Extension Services
Sherwin R. Fiestan, BSBE
Asst. Director, Extension Services
EXTENSION SERVICES COORDINATORS:
Delia T. Carasi, BSSW
Coordinator, Community and Social Services
Maritess I. Duquinal, ED.D.
Coordinator, Research Utilization and Dissemination
Coordinator, Mechanical Device and Humanitarian Project
Juvie Lynne Almachar, Mat Fil.
Coordinator, Livelihood and Training Services
Emigidio Orlando B. Andallo, Ab Philo
Coordinator, Advocacy, Development and Publication
Rose G. Siruno, Beed
Dan Alvin A. Marinas, Bs Crim
Jasper S. Brillo, Bsn
UNIT EXTENSION COORDINATORS
Mrs. May Evelia Ruadap
College of Arts & Sciences
Nelia V. Aman
College of Engineering
Mrs. Evelyn Rafanan
College of Health Sciences
Ofelia R. Espiritu
College of Nursing
Mrs. Alma Josefina A. Bobita
College of Teacher Education
Mrs. Honeygirl A. Avo
College of Communication and Information Technology
Nelson A. Bajet
College of Technology
Archt. Christian Santamaria
College of Architecture
Karl Marx P. Pilar
College of Fine Arts
Arlan G. Reburon
College of Criminal Justice Educ. & Social Work
Glenn J. Benzon
College of Hospitality Management and Tourism
Mrs. Lorely A. Ablog